TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND SALE FOR THE ART SHOW
By submitting your works you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Each art work must be the original uncopied work of the exhibitor.
- Each art work will be for sale at the price nominated by the artist on the entry form. Artist’s must remember to include GST where applicable.
- All entries must be made through the Gallery 247 on-line art and art show management system. If you have difficulties with the on-line registration or entry to the Art Show, ask for help from the help desk (email@example.com).
- Types, numbers and sizes of art works must conform to the “Acceptable Art Works" section of this website.
- All entries will undergo a Pre-Selection Process. The Organisers reserve the right to not accept a work of art and to limit the number of exhibits.
Dates - The key date related conditions are as follows:
- Art works will only be considered if they are submitted by the Closing Date for Initial Submissions as detailed on the Key Dates section of this Website.
- Accepted art works must be delivered to the Art Show venue during the dates and times set aside for Delivery as detailed on the Key Dates section of this Website. No late works will be displayed.
- All art works must remain on display for the full duration of the Art Show
- All art works must be collected from the Art Show venue during the designated Collection times as detailed in the Key Dates section of this Website.
Fees and commissions:
- An entry fee, as detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of the this Website, will be charged for each art work on submission and payable via the online entry system. Entry fee for artwork not accepted to be exhibited in the Art Show, will be reimbursed.
- A commission, detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of this website, will be deducted from the catalogue price if the work is sold.
- Prizes will be awarded in designated categories detailed on the Prizes section of the this website.
- Prizes are at the sole discretion of the Organisers and/or the appointed Judge. The Judge’s decision is final.
- The Organisers and / or the Judge may decide not to award a prize in a given category for a given year depending on the quality or number of works exhibited.
- The organisers will arrange insurance cover of all works for the duration of the exhibition only.
- It is recommended that each Artist arrange his/her insurance to cover loss or damage not covered by the above policy, including transit.
- Artists accept responsibility for freight and other charges incurred in the delivery or return of an entry.
- Artist’s are responsible for keeping their mobile, email address, GST and EFT payment details up to date on the online system to ensure they receive updates before, during and after the Show, and the appropriate payment for sold artworks.
The Artist permits photography, filming and other reproduction of their works for the promotion of the exhibition and sales that may include publication in any form of media.